Guten Tag shg_siste...@yahoo.com.ar [firebird-support],

i do it that way, store all information in the Invoice,
because my experience is Data changes
changing your Item Description would change your Invoice which would get you in
trouble with Tax Authorities
as an alternative you could "Version" your description and link to the correct
Version

--
Mit freundlichen GrĂ¼ssen
Hannes Streicher                            mailto:hstreic...@gmx.de