153 Cordaville Rd., Suite 110 | Southborough, MA, 01772 | Work: 508.460.8524 |
Mobile: 617.515.3073 | Fax: 508.460.8539
bnewh...@medassets.com
Visit us at www.medassets.com
Follow us on LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/company/medassets> , YouTube
<https://www.youtube.com/user/MedAssetsInc> , Twitter
<https://twitter.com/MedAssets> , and Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/MedAssets>

*****Attention*****
This electronic transmission may contain confidential, sensitive, proprietary
and/or privileged information belonging to the sender. This information,
including any attached files, is intended only for the persons or entities to
which it is addressed. Authorized recipients of this information are prohibited
from disclosing the information to any unauthorized party and are required to
properly dispose of the information upon fulfillment of its need/use, unless
otherwise required by law. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by any person
or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you have received
this electronic transmission in error, please notify the sender and properly
dispose of the information immediately.

[Marius Labuschagne]

Hi Bill, I don’t have the answer, but will also keep an eye on this question.

What I can tell you as that I am running my Client sites on 2.5.3 Superserver,
some Clients with 2008 Server, and some using Desktop machines with Windows 7
on it as Server machines.

And without fail the Windows 7 machines outperforms the 2008 Server machines by
magnitudes. There are a lot of discussions you can find about this, but I was
not able yet to find a solid solution to this problem.

Regards

Marius

  • [fi... 'Newhall, Bill' bnewh...@medassets.com [firebird-support]
    • ... 'Marius Labuschagne' mjlabuscha...@turnkey-is.co.za [firebird-support]