Hi all

I tried to search this possibility but I think not.  I have multiple apps
getting to the data in FireBird, I wanted to use GTT but as data cannot be seen
between transactions or connections, I have not been able to use them because
my software would create the temporary data in it's own connection/transaction
and Report Manager would then query on this temp data in a separate connection.

Have I got the above wrong?

If not, how efficient is create an actual table just for such records purposes,
create in one app and use them in another and then delete the rows in the app?

Please advise

Kind regards
Bhavbhuti

  • [firebi... venussof...@gmail.com [firebird-support]