I stand corrected :) Version is 2.5.2.26540.

 We have planned an update to the newest Firebird version december 25.
 This database runs live and due to the christmas shopping users are online
from 6 to 23.30.And the database must not be unavailable.
 So - we will wait.

 Backup / Restore has been done recently, and we have another planed medio
january.
 Sinse the database is almost 100Gb this takes 85 minutes to dump and almost
480 minutes to restore.
 So we have to have a bigger window as we have right now.

 This customer has 3 shops in Copenhagen airport. Therefore they are online
every day from 6 to at least 22.

 Mivi
  • [firebird-supp... michael.vilhelm...@microcom.dk [firebird-support]
    • Re: [fire... Thomas Steinmaurer t...@iblogmanager.com [firebird-support]