*Asunto: *Re: [firebird-support] Unlock record
*De: *Eduardo <guse...@gmail.com>
*Para: *firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
*Fecha: *02/02/2015 17:28
Thank you for your answer.

I agree with you. Firebird should allow for all/any attachment to be deleted.

Closing the application to unlock the record is not the solution I am looking for. My problem is when there are many users using the application, then one of them "hangs" his PC with a record locked and then the only way to unlock it, is to tell every user to close the application and reinitiate Firebird service which is a very "uncomfortable" solution.