Hi Group,

i have a problem with "unable to complete network request to host ".
I have a database on Win2008 Server with Firebird 2.5.3. on it. Untill recently
everything worked fine. Now, My program which should check are there any new
web orders randomly work / not work.

Situation is very strange I think we have problems with network, but I dont
understand how to resolve it.  For example, At the momment I cant ping server,
but the program works fine !!! Sometimes it doesnt work even if I can ping
server.

I know this is quite difficult, but if someone can give me some directions
where to searh for the sollution.

Regards,

Zoran