Hello @ll,

I have already a big Problem with this combination, msaccess (all versions)
and firebird 2 (testet with 2, 2.1, 2.5) and the actually odbc driver.

First the constellation:

Table a

Primary Key year and number, so 2015 1, 2015 2, unique with main data for
orders, one field is the number of the supplier, so 1 = supplier a from
Germany, 2 is supplier b.

And there is a table 2

Foreign key Year and Number to Table 1, ID primary key and unique. There can
be some more than 1 positions for every order, 1 to n relation.

I have already tried some things, so I have create the number not with
(select max(nr)+1) but now with a generator.

The Problem: If the last order has the same supplier-id like the new
created, MS Access shows me in some cases the Orderpositions in the subform
(table 2) from the order before (with the same supplier-id).. And this at
the point of refresh. So there is a new position createt, I have now three
(if the order before have had 2), If I delete the order positions, I delete
all positions, already the 2 from the order before.

Is there a workaround to solve this issue? In Access there is a main form
with a subform, connectet from year and number to year and number.

Thanks a lot

Best regards.

Olaf