Excellent explanation Ann, as always. Just one doubt:

After a cycle backup/restore: the restored database will have all the rows
with the new domain?

All columns with domain D_CURRENCY that were created with DECIMAL(9, 2) now
will be DECIMAL(18, 2) ?

Greetings.

Walter.

        • ... 'Walter R. Ojeda Valiente' sistemas2000profesio...@gmail.com [firebird-support]