We have a Firebird 1.5.6 database that we have been using for several
years.  Many clients use it, there are rarely any issues.

One particular client, suddenly is missing triggers and procedures,
seemingly with no cause.

Procedures get replace with:   BEGIN EXIT; END

Triggers get replaced with:   AS Declare variable I integer; BEGIN I = 0;
END

The database does not appear to be corrupt in anyway and validates fully
with no issues.  I have backuped/restored, replaced the missing procedures
and returned to the client only to find out today the triggers/procedures
are missing again.

Can anyone enlighten me on why these might disappear, but not only
disappear be replaced by empty procedures?  Where can I look for the
cause?  My application does not alter the database DDL it only does CRUD
type operations.

Thanks.
  • [firebird-... Chris Valentine chrisvalentinem...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [... Helen Borrie hele...@iinet.net.au [firebird-support]