Hi experts,

 I would like to extract Metadata information about queries, which are run in
the past time. Information like:creation time, total elapsed time, total read,
last read,...Something like this
https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms189741.aspx for SQL Server.

 My Idea:
 I have used Monitoring Tables to extract such infos. MON$STATEMENTS consist of
very intersting information for me, which could be joined with MON$TRANSACTIONS
and MON$IO_STATS.

 If I run a query like:

 SELECT * FROM Customer

 and then:

 SELECT * FROM MON$STATEMENTS

 in the result, I can't see meta data about this query: SELECT * FROM Customer
 By the way, I have commit my queries after running them, and I have the role
of RDB$ADMIN

 How can I solve this problem? Would you have a better Idea to extract historic
Information about queries in a Firebird database?

 Thank you so much for your time and help :)