Dear All,

I have a question. I need to store some data in Firebird database. One of
the data is a running serial number, 0 to 999999. I try the Count SQL
function, but sometimes after INSERT function I get same number 2-3 times.
After I try to make a tabel which contain an INTEGER field, and I update
it, after I run a QUERRY, but the situation is same.
Could you give me a good sollution how can the DB make a running serial
number (not recurring)?

After each UPDATE I run a COMMIT.

The operating system is: Windows 7.

​Please give me an answer ASAP.

Thank you very much!

Best Regards:
Richard Bakos​

--

Üdvözlettel: / Best regards, / Mit freundlichen Grüssen:

Richárd Bakos

IMC Soft Kft.

Tel: +36-30-381-9004

Email: bakos.rich...@imc-soft.com