At work and don't have Windows 10 or FirebirdSql here, so I can't test my
theory.  But I suspect its permissions related.
There is a new feature on the properties dialog for files in Windows 10.
Its a checkbox to unblock a file.  Right click on the security.fdb, select
Properties and see if that option is there.

On a more radical solution, try installing your firebirdsql to a folder NOT
in Program Files.

Hope this helps

Dixon

--