Hello All,

 My firebird database got corrupted and I am trying to retrieve it. For
retrieving database I tried using gfix.exe and its commands and got my tables
back but unfortunately I could not retrieve my stored procedures from database.
Is there any way through which I can retrieve database along with stored
procedure

 Below are the details of environment in which I am using  firebird I am using
Firebird 2.5 (Superserver)
 Windows 7 32-bit Operating system
 Using Firebird ADO.NET Data Provider on .NET framework 2.0 as backend.

 Is there any other way through which I can retrieve my corrupted databaseā€¦..?

 Also I would appreciate if someone can also point out how the database
generally gets corrupted/damagedā€¦.!!

  • [firebird-support... jojecodewo...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]