precisely that.

>> and when I try to connect from flamerobin you give me the following
>> error message

>What user? Given the error below I suspect you are connecting with
>SYSDBA.

the user who creates the database, which is the same with which I am trying
to connect, but also comes with other users who have permissions to other
roles created through

>> *** IBPP::SQLException ***
>> Context: Database::Connect
>> Message: isc_attach_database failed
>>
>> SQL Message : -902
>> Unsuccessful execution caused by a system error that precludes
>> successful execution of subsequent statements
>>
>> Engine Code : 335544745
>> Engine Message :
>> Your login SYSDBA is same as one of the SQL role name. Ask your
>> database administrator to set up a valid Firebird login.
>> unknown ISC error 335545081
>>
>> As I can overcome this error?
>
>Dont create / drop the role SYSDBA.
>
>Mark
>
>Posted by: Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl

This problem does not occur in firebird 2.5.x

there any way to solve this error, or an issue introduced in firebird3?

Best Regards
========
| ISMAEL |
========