Israel,

the error is because cross joins (from a, b) are only supported with FB
2.0+. See here: http://firebirdsql.org/refdocs/langrefupd20-select.html

But your problem is greater than that: I'm pretty sure (from my knowledge
of sql and by reading the field names - I'm brazilian too) your query is a
little messy. First, you use the cross join syntax (from a, b) but you're
not using a real cross join (because of the where clause relating them).
Second, your inner joins look to me as if they should be outer (left)
joins. And third, I believe the union is unnecessary... maybe some
coalesces would achieve the same result with less overhead.

Perhaps if you could explain your tables' structure and your goal, we could
help you better.

You can however stick to this query and just replace the cross join with a
left join.

  • [firebird-s... 'Israel Pinheiro' israel.ip...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... 'livius' liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
      • RE... 'Israel Pinheiro' israel.ip...@gmail.com [firebird-support]