Hello Dmitry,

Friday, December 30, 2016, 10:20:11 AM, DY wrote:

> 29.12.2016 23:05, Helen Borrie hele...@iinet.net.au wrote:
>>
>>> On windows systems, if you create a database without path specification,
>>> firebird tries to create it in the windows/system32 directory.
>>
>> No; it will use the current directory

> By default, for any Windows service (including Firebird running as a
> service) the current directory is %system%.

With 2.5.6 on Win 10, it is as I described:  I was running isql in
Firebird's bin directory and the database was created there.

The story is similar with Fb3:  when DatabaseAccess is reverted to
Full, the database is written to Firebird's root dir, where isql now
resides.  Tested with Fb 3.0.1 release.

HB

  • [firebird-s... palevi pablo.l...@horus.es [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... Helen Borrie hele...@iinet.net.au [firebird-support]