Hello everyone,

 I have some Trouble with the Migration of Firebird vers. 1.5 to Firebird vers.
2.1

 First of all I made a Backup of my Database File *.gdb with the function gbak
using isql

 Then I disinstalled the Old Version >> Firebird 1.5 because the Files won't be
Updated and not Overwritten

 Is it enough to disinstall the 1.5 Version from the Control Panel in Windows ?

 Then I export The Metadata from *.gdb file as a SQL File using a Tool like
IBExpert

 How should I apply this Metadata to Firebird 2.1

 Just by running it on FlameRobin as a query or in isql ?

 Doesn't make any Sense to me

 When I run the script I get following error:

 Error: *** IBPP::SQLException ***
 Context: Statement::Prepare(
/******************************************************************************/
 /*           Generated by IBExpert 2017.1.22.1 24/01/2017 16:44:44
*/

/******************************************************************************/

 SET SQL DIALECT 3 )
 Message: isc_dsql_prepare failed

 SQL Message : -104
 Invalid token

 Engine Code    : 335544569
 Engine Message :
 Dynamic SQL Error
 SQL error code = -104
 Token unknown - line 5, column 5
 SQL

 Something wrong with the DIALECT 3 should it be DIALECT 1 or DIALECT 2 instead
?

 Reading the Documentation i should create an Output File errors.txt to see the
execution exceptions/errors
 With which Procedure/Function will I bring the errors in that File

 Next I should apply the Database Patch and I immagine it's compatible with the
Version 2.1 right ?

 Can I find the Patch here ??

 32-bit Debug Kits (Binary + PDB components) December 5, 2014
Firebird-2.1.7.18553_0_Win32_ pdb.exe
http://sourceforge.net/projects/firebird/files/firebird-win32/2.1.7-Release/Firebird-2.1.7.18553_0_Win32_pdb.exe/download
 11 MB Full Classic or Superserver, installer kit

sourceforge.net/projects/firebird/files/firebird-win32/2.1.7-Release/Firebird-2.1.7.18553_0_Win32_pdb.exe

 But I'm exporting/importing is just the Structure of the Database right ?

 How do I proceed to Export the Data should I use DataPump ? How do I do it ?

 How do I improve the Execution Performance of the Firebird Database...

 By Putting hands and tricking the export sql File ??

 So who can help me ?

 I really need help on this I'm use to Oracle PL/SQL and can't figure out how
it works...

 Any Firebird Expert out there ?

 Thanks

 Bye