Dear All

 I wonder if anybody can shed some light on this matter.
 I have setup a VMWare player under my Windows 10.
 I installed ubuntu 16.04 TLS linux under the VMWare.
 It runs fine.

 I installed FirebirdSQL 3 server & client under Windows 10 and under ubuntu (
which run under VMWare ).
 I can connect from isql to my Windows 10 server, but I can not connect to the
server under ubuntu.
 The ubuntu server runs with bridged network ( instead of NAT ), so it has
different IP address with my Windows 10 host.

 Using the same username/password, I can connect from isql-fb under ubuntu, but
I can not connect from isql under Windows 10 host machine.  Ubuntu has its ip
address 192.168.1.205.
 connect "192.168.1.205:/var/lib/firebird/3.0/data/employee.fdb" user "SYSDBA"
password 'monyet';

 returns :
 Statement failed, SQLSTATE=28000
 Your user name and password are not defined.  Ask your database administrator
to set up a Firebird login.

 Help please ?