Hello Dmitry,

It  is  written  only in Firebird's firebird.log file like bellow. It is
Windows  10 Pro with FB 3.0.2/x64. I have upgraded from Firebird 2.5.6 few
days ago where I had the same troubles. What else can I check?

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:00:07 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = uzivatel-pc, address
= 192.168.0.6/53051, user = uzivatel

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:01:12 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62273, user = SYSTEM

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:01:59 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62285, user = SERVER$

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:16:29 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62386, user = SYSTEM

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:16:29 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62384, user = SYSTEM

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:31:08 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62484, user = SERVER$

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:31:08 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62500, user = SERVER$

SERVER  Wed Apr 26 14:31:08 2017
        INET/inet_error: read errno = 10054, client host = server, address =
192.168.0.222/62478, user = SERVER$

<<< 26.4.2017 14:28 - Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
"firebird-support@yahoogroups.com" >>>
DSsicfs> 26.04.2017 13:42, Roland Turcan k...@rotursoft.sk [firebird-support]
wrote:
>> Firebird.log file shows only lines with 10054 and nothing else.

DSsicfs>    Is it server log or client log?

>> How can I find out the reason why a user is kicked off from
>> connection?

DSsicfs>    If it was server log, the reason is your network infrastructure.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk

  • [firebird-support... Roland Turcan k...@rotursoft.sk [firebird-support]