Hi !

It's dificult to tell... From version to version there is minor problens that can occur, like new reserved wirds and so on.

But in general, you will be safe doing the upgrade.

It's recommend to perform a back-up/restore cycle to upgrade de database ODS. But FB 2.5 can read databases created by 1.5 version.

You have a problem, in the actual state, it's not working, what can you lost if you try to upgrade and discover that it will not work ?

Make a copy of the database and give it a try, it will not hurt.

good luck !