Hi All,

Perhaps my previous post about collation problem was too long so that nobody
cared to read it through, so let me start with a simpler question.

I need unicode collation for Swedish and therefore I have to replace the ICU
libraries.

First I have downloaded the snapshot for FB 3.0.3 for Windows
(Firebird-3.0.3.32802-0_x64).
Then I went to http://site.icu-project.org/download and downloaded
icu4c-52_1-Win64-msvc10.zip from where I got the icu*52.dll's and extracted
them to the FB3 folder, replacing the existing ones.
No changes done in intl\fbintl.conf or anything else.

I would appreciate if anyone could just answer if this is the correct way to do
this.

Regards,
Magnus Johansson

  • [firebird-support] ... Magnus Johansson mag...@nimajo.se [firebird-support]