Hello all,

I'm using FB 3.00.32483 Win33 Superserver.

Actually I have some problems, the connected Microsoft Access over odbc
(Firebird ODBC 32 Bit) shows me odbc errors while opening a Query, no time
before I have get this. For some Days I had the same issue, with gfix -sweep
the error was fixed at the moment, but now it is back again.

I was wondering, why the oldest transaction is so far away from the newest
and why I cannot show this in the monitoring table transactions.

Has anyone an idea?

I guess, with a backup-restore and a restart of the firebird-server I can
fix this, but I would like to understand, what ist he matter.

Thanks.

Best regards

Olaf