Hi.
Today I had this situation - on CentOS 7 server, while Firebird Superserver was
working, suddenly it stopped receiving new connections. First I thought that
the server was crashed and not started automatically from the guardian. But ps
-aux | greb fb showed that there are 2 firebird processes running - fbguard and
fbserver.

So I stopped it manually with systemctl stop firebird-superserver. Then in the
log I saw a message that server is shutting down with 190 connections to 19
databases indicating that there were working connections.

Is there a limitations for the number of connections in Superserver or this is
a limitation of the OS?
Because the number 190 is strange.

  • [fire... mirc...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • ... ma_go...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]