Hi All,

During midnight my service performs a calculation on firebird database. But
I am receiving errors while fetching data from firebird database

1.       "ERR::-2147467259: Deadlock concurrent transaction number is
5744401"

2.       ERR::Error reading data from the connection.;
FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient

3.       ERR::Timeout exceeded.; FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient:

ERR::-2146233079: Connection must be valid and open

   at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbCommand.CheckCommand()

   at FirebirdSql.Data.FirebirdClient.FbCommand.ExecuteScalar()

Interesting part is this error occurs only at midnight from 12 to 2 AM.
Thereafter, everything goes smoothly without any error. I tried replicating
this on my test machine but no success.

On analysing the pattern I think at midnight some CPU intensive applications
like (Machine backup or AV scanning etc.) might be running on server
machine.

I would like to know does any CPU intensive application running on FB
installed machine can cause above errors while interacting with FB database.

Thanks.

  • [firebird-support... 'Joje' j...@codework-solutions.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebir... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: [firebir... LtColRDSChauhan rdsc1...@gmail.com [firebird-support]