From: marco andreolli dra...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
Sent: Saturday, February 3, 2018 9:14 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [firebird-support] Re: Set custom value on connection system info

Thanks Dmitry for your answer,

but RDB$SET_CONTEXT() it's not right for me, because it store information in
actual connection (or transaction) and they can not be read out of this (with a
monitor program for example).

With my monitor application I would know not only the connection (with the
remote process) but also the person who created them (who is logged).

https://firebirdsql.org/file/documentation/reference_manuals/fblangref25-en/html/fblangref25-functions-scalarfuncs.html#fblangref25-functions-workcontext

  > Actually I can see the number of connection on a database and other
  > useful info with MON$ATTACHMENTS, but I would know If I could set a
  > variable linked at the current connection.

  MON$CONTEXT_VARIABLES

  Dmitry

---
antywirusowe Avast.