>  Hmm... what do you mean ?

>  There should be almost instant message about trace started with trace ID,
> but then messages will appear only when some events happens in database.

Well, I started the trace and the system prompted the message about trace start
its ID. But there was no output. Now I realized, that there is a difference
between the alias and the absolute database path in config.

I used the alias name in config and the absolute path in my application. When I
switched the application to the alias name I was able to get the correct trace
outputs. Is there a documentation about that? I couldn’t find anything about it.

Regards,
Martin

  • [firebird-su... Köditz, Martin martin.koed...@it-syn.de [firebird-support]
    • [firebi... hv...@users.sourceforge.net [firebird-support]