From: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 7:53 PM
To: firebird-support@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [firebird-support] Show Columns

Using some system table queries, is there a view or stored procedure that
can, in "full", replicate the output of "show columns from table" available
from other servers?

Ideally this would be a "drop in" alternative to the "show columns" sql
statement that returns the same data in the same structure.

There are a few examples I can draw from, including firebirdwebadmin, but I
don't want to reinvent it if I don't have to.

--
Daniel