Hi,
anybody can help with - point 4?
1. enable windows authentication is working ok by
CREATE GLOBAL MAPPING TRUSTED_AUTH
  USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
  FROM ANY USER
  TO USER;

2. mapping specific windows domain user to internal Firebird user is working ok
by:
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_KBIENIASZEWSKI
  USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
  FROM 'xCORP\KAROL.BIENIASZEWSKI'
  TO USER KBIENIASZEWSKI;

3. granting specific role to windows user inside databse is working ok by:
grant WSZYSCY TO 'xCORP\KAROL.BIENIASZEWSKI'

4. mapping windows group to Firebird role is not working
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM predefined_group 'rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite'
TO ROLE WSZYSCY;

this also is not working
CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY
USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI
FROM predefined_group 'xCorp\rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite'
TO ROLE WSZYSCY;

i am missing something obvious?

regards,
Karol Bieniaszewski

>Hi,

>can someone point me how can i map windows group to the Firebird role?
>I have tried already

>CREATE MAPPING TRUSTED_WSZYSCY USING PLUGIN WIN_SSPI FROM predefined_group
>'rFirebird-Firebird-DBRido-ReadWrite' TO ROLE WSZYSCY

>I have also tested with prefix xcorp\rFirebird... mapping was created but this
>not work for me.

>Can someone help?

>Regards,
>Karol Bieniaszewski