Hi All!

According to the documentation
(https://firebirdsql.org/refdocs/langrefupd20-get-context.html) I can retrive
the transaction's isolation level:
select rdb$get_context('SYSTEM', 'ISOLATION_LEVEL') from rdb$database

But I need to know the access mode too. Is this possible somehow to know it via
contexts?

I know there is a way queriing it via mon$ tables:

select t.mon$read_only
  from mon$transactions t
  where t.mon$transaction_id = current_transaction

but if I remember correctly Vlad said - at one of the conferences - it was very
expensive operation to query the mon$ tables for a lot of transactions (because
of the full database lock while it's processing).

Thanks,

András

__________ Information from ESET Mail Security, version of virus signature
database 18037 (20180912) __________