Hi,

 Firebird 3.0

 Yes, I've tried everything, it doesn't update the time at least I restart the
Firebird service.

 But I found out a interesting thing, the problem only occurs if I change
timezone ou DST, in this case, Firebird doesn't detect it.

 But, if I change for exemple de hour of the date manually, then Firebird
updates CURRENT_TIMESTAMP correctly.

 Therefore, it seems like the problems is related with timezone change.

 Thank you.

 Eli

---In firebird-support@yahoogroups.com, <liviuslivius@...> wrote :

 Hi,

 which Firebird version? I never hear about such strange issue. How do you
checked this? Start new transaction and select current_timestamp from
rdb$database
 What is the result?

 Regards, Karol Bieniaszewski