ok thanks Lester, I will head over there and see whats happening. I like
firebird a lot and have used it for years so Im kind of invested in it. In
hindsight, perhaps - perhaps I should have gone with MySql (seems like everyone
else has :))

 You are right about it not getting much love, trying to find a web host that
will run a firebird server is very hard and if you do - its usually a lot more
than the same MySql service. Not sure why that should be, but hey ho - guess
its what the market will bear.

 Will head over to the list you mentioned

 Cheers,,

 Dave

  • Re: [fi... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]
    • Re... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]