Hi there,

 We have been suffering blackout problems lately. Our Firebird database server
stays on but all client computers with applications just die. Due to this, some
database records end up being "locked up" by the server and when the power
returns, client applications cannot continue working on those records (cannot
edit, delete, etc.)

 So for this I've been asked to configure our Firebird database server to roll
back all active transactions that have not received a commit or rollback from
the client connection in 10 minutes.

 I found a thread that says that this is possible: