Hi

I have just upgraded my PC (everything new except the HDD).  Now when I
boot my computer the Firebird service shows as started but looking at
the log I see the following entries

TAU    Fri Feb 01 16:46:47 2019
     INET/inet_error: bind errno = 10013

TAU    Fri Feb 01 16:46:47 2019
     Unable to complete network request to host "Tau".
     Error while listening for an incoming connection.

My computer is Tau.  Attempting to connect to any DN fails. Restarting
the Firebird service resolves the issue and I can proceed as normal.

I have disabled my Firewalls (Windows Defender & Webroot) but I still
have the issue after a reboot.  I have also un-installed and re
installed Firebird (2.5.8 Superclassic).

It is almost like the network stack hasn't finished starting up when the
Firebird service tries to start.  Any suggestions?

Cheers
Rob

  • [firebi... Robert martin r...@chreos.com [firebird-support]
    • OD... Karol Bieniaszewski liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]