On 25-2-2019 12:22, Lester Caine les...@lsces.co.uk [firebird-support]
wrote:
> OK ... Have development system upgraded and currently running SUSE Leap
> 15.0 out of the box so ...
>
> Firebird 3.0.2
> PHP 7.2.5
> Nginx 1.14.0 ( Apache is locked out )

3.0.3 fixed 87 issues, 3.0.4 fixed 74 issues (based on tickets closed in
the tracker). If you have stability issues with 3.0.2, your first stop
should be to upgrade to 3.0.4.

> Getting the following randomly ...
>
> Warning: fbird_connect(): Your user name and password are not defined.
> Ask your database administrator to set up a Firebird login. Install
> incomplete, please read the Compatibility chapter in the release notes
> for this version in
> /srv/website/externals/adodb/drivers/adodb-firebird.inc.php on line 69
 >
> But a reload works fine and navigating around currently is also fine.
> The first question is just how should one replace the SUSE style of
> package management to just replace a single element such as Firebird ...
> and will that help anyway?

No clue why you'd get that error randomly, but I guess it doesn't apply
a stable AuthClient setting (maybe something is depending on load order
of libraries, etc?). To avoid that error itself, initialize the security
database for SRP by creating a SRP user (and if you don't want to use
it: drop that user again).

Mark
--
Mark Rotteveel