Hi,
I was running Firebird 2.5.4 on an internal Windows 2012 R2 server and noticed
a couple of instances of the error message "Control services error 1062" in the
firebird.log file.
As I was about to upgrade to 2.5.8, I stopped the service and this also seemed
to generate this message.
I proceeded to upgrade to Firebird 2.5.8 (x64) and noticed that this message is
still generated whenever I stop the service.
Is this expected?  If not, is it a cause for concern? I haven't been able to
find the meaning of this particular error. Any info or suggestions would be
greatly appreciated.
Regards,Ed