Hi Karol;

 I use zip like you. Then I execute like SuperClassic. My application uses
embeded, which is SuperClassic too. If I execute the query from my application
(embeded FB) I get exactly same performance than when I do it from FlameRobin.

 I enabled in firebird.conf the parameter DefaultDbCachePages = 2048, but after
that the performace was 1 minute slower.

 I don't think this problem is about parameters, there is something that
changed a lot between 2.5.0 and 2.5.8 that is making this queries to go that
slow.

 What parameter (and how) do I have to change page buffer parameter?. Is it
possible to set it in the connection parameters?.

 Thank you!
  • Re: ODP: [fire... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • Re: ODP: ... danysch...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
      • Re: O... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]