Hi Andras;

 Thank you!. Problem is, my application can query the database using a
combination of more than 100 conditions from 18 diferent tables. Users can
combine conditions in thousands of ways, so I can't build the perfect query for
each case.

 Also, exaclty the same query system have to work over Firebird, Oracle and
PostgreSQL. So it is much more dificult for me to do the pefect query for each
case.

 Anyway, my queries are all very acceptable in performance, but, something
changed in late 2.5 updates making this query to go from 1 minute to 20 minutes
to finish.

 On PostgreSQL and Oracle, this query is going still very well.

 Thank you!
    • Re... danysch...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
  • [firebi... danysch...@yahoo.com [firebird-support]
    • Re... Dimitry Sibiryakov s...@ibphoenix.com [firebird-support]