On 2019-08-27 14:31, 'Check_Mail' check_m...@satron.de
[firebird-support] wrote:
> we are using firebird 3.0.1 Superserver 32 Bit on a Windows Server
> 2008 32 Bit. Currently we have all 60 days the problem, that our
> Applications works not well, the firebird-process uses almost 2GB of
> RAM and this is seemingly the limit of an 32 Bit process. In this
> case, I cannot connect with my tool to see the monitoring tables, no
> new connection can be established.

First, upgrade to 3.0.4 to exclude the possibility that this is caused
by bugs that were fixed 3.0.2, 3.0.3 or 3.0.4.

Also tell use:

- the page size of your database
- the DefaultDbCachePages setting from firebird.conf
- the output of gstat -h on your database

Mark
  • [firebi... 'Check_Mail' check_m...@satron.de [firebird-support]
    • OD... Karol Bieniaszewski liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]
    • Re... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]