See my replies below

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 1:13 PM Elton Fadel galdari...@yahoo.com.br
[firebird-support] <firebird-support@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> Thanks, Mark! *It worked!*
>
> I also notice something very interesting during my tests:
>
> 1. No matter if you use Firebird if a Service or Application, even without
> installing the guardian:
> Stop the Service or do Shutdown of the Application on tray icon has zero
> effect!
> It stays working normally on Delphi, IB-Expert and in your Applications.
> You really need to completely uninstall Firebird on Windows Settings.

This is quite interesting, if the service is stopped and no Firebird server
running, then how can you access the database, it might be that you already
correctly setup the embedded server and the application load the embedded
server

  • [firebird-s... Elton Fadel galdari...@yahoo.com.br [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]
    • Re: [f... liviuslivius liviusliv...@poczta.onet.pl [firebird-support]