On 2019-11-21 20:29, Roberto Vieweg jjw.roberto.fireb...@gmail.com
[firebird-support] wrote:
> Full stack
>
> java.sql.SQLException: Unable to complete network request to host
> "127.0.0.1". [SQLState:08006, ISC error code:335544721]
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.FbExceptionBuilder$Type$1.createSQLException(FbExceptionBuilder.java:498)
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.FbExceptionBuilder$ExceptionInformation.toSQLException(FbExceptionBuilder.java:454)
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.FbExceptionBuilder.toSQLException(FbExceptionBuilder.java:218)
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.wire.WireConnection.identify(WireConnection.java:331)
>         at
[..]
> Caused by: java.io.EOFException: null
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.impl.wire.XdrInputStream.readInt(XdrInputStream.java:181)
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.wire.WireConnection.readNextOperation(WireConnection.java:418)
>         at
> org.firebirdsql.gds.ng.wire.WireConnection.identify(WireConnection.java:273)
>         ... 21 common frames omitted

This would mean that the connection was abruptly closed after Jaybird
sends the connect packet, as this error was thrown when it tries to read
the server response (specifically the operation code). Unfortunately, it
doesn't tell us why.

It could indicate that something other than Firebird is listening on
port 3050, or that you have a firewall or something that terminates the
connection. It is also possible, but I think unlikely, that there is a
problem in the Firebird server process.

I'd recommend that you check whether Firebird is actually listening on
127.0.0.1 port 3050.

Mark
  • [firebird... Roberto Vieweg jjw.roberto.fireb...@gmail.com [firebird-support]
    • Re: ... Mark Rotteveel m...@lawinegevaar.nl [firebird-support]