Firebird 3.0.5, Delphi 10.3.3

In a table I have TIMESTAMP column. If I read that table from the client in the
same Region as server all is ok. If I read the same table where client is in
the different region than server, I get error message 'Could not parse SQL
TimeStamp string'.

In another words if server is in US and client is in US all is ok. If server is
in Europe and client is in Europe, all is ok. But, if server is in US and
client is in Europe (and vice-versa) I get this error.

Does anyone experience this, or am I missing something here?_,

Thank you

Zoran

___

  • [firebi... 'Zoran' zoran...@gmail.com [firebird-support]