Hello,

the following stored Procedure calls a second one and I get for each product
some parts where included. Now, I group this at all, but some products uses
the same parts and I would group it in this function, without calling with
another one which groups it. It is possible?

create or alter procedure P_GETTEILEMATPULPS (

    PSJAHR integer,

    PSKW integer)

returns (

    MATNR varchar(16),

    ANZ double precision,

    EINHEIT integer)

AS

declare variable teil varchar(16);

declare variable menge double precision;

BEGIN

  for select teilenr, sum(stck_je_tag) from tplan_kw_pos where ltjahr =
:psjahr and ltkw = :pskw

  and abgearbeitet = 0

  group by teilenr

  into :teil, :menge do

  begin

    if(menge is null) then menge = 0;

    for select materialnr, sum(anzahlm) as anzahlm, einheit from
P_GETTEILEMATps_pul(:teil, :menge)

    group by materialnr, einheit

    into :matnr, :anz, :einheit do suspend;

  end