On Thursday, April 17, 2014 3:52:26 PM UTC+2, jd0...@gmail.com wrote:

> Apologies if this has been addresses elsewhere ... Running firefox nightly
> 31.0a1 and firebug 2.0b2.  My HTML panel shows CSS.  CSS panel just shows
> "selectors" tab. I cant seem to get the HTML panel to work at all. Is this
> an issue w/firebug or the nightly ff?

I can't reproduce the problem on my machine

Do you have any other extensions installed?
Can you disable them?

Or can you try to run Firebug in a clean profile?
https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Firebug_into_a_clean_profile

Or can you provide detailed instructions (what page to load, what to do
with Firebug, etc.)
of how to reproduce the problem?

Honza

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/ecea40ab-11ca-46df-bb04-ebc369628c39%40googlegroups.com.