I can't see the problem on my machine. Could you please provide detailed
instructions about what exactly to do? (what url to load, what buttons to
press, etc.)

For example: does this test work for you?
https://getfirebug.com/tests/head/console/api/log.html

Honza

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/87656c77-07c3-4810-9097-81021f85ad9f%40googlegroups.com.