On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:43 PM, Markus Staab <maggus.st...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Honza,
>
> added a sample code how things could work from a api-consumer perspective.
> https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=7452
>
> Should we move the discussion into the issue, or do you think its worth also
> using the maillinglist?

It's weird to put this in the reply... This way, you can't measure the
timing of your generated HTML, CSS, JS, but only JSON replies from the
server. AND you need to make sure that this doesn't influence your JS
application.

I think it's better to put this info in the reply headers.

Christ van Willegen
--
09 F9 11 02 9D 74 E3 5B D8 41 56 C5 63 56 88 C0

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/CA%2BOt1OxTFb0Q0jvrEp1ZvaMZ%3Dv%2BxLSSgBQrhF5oekZL9XpLyEA%40mail.gmail.com.