Hi all,

I have no ideas how to open a blank HTML document...this is, I am sure,
incredibly basic. But everyone has to start at the bottom.

I am trying to work my way through the book "Javascript for absolute
begginers" but I've hit a snag early on (haven't got past the preface!).

It says:

  Insofar as ECMAScript provides no way to manipulate HTML or CSS, in
Chapters 1–6 we will simply load the following blank HTML document,
firebug.html
in the downloads at www.apress.com, in Firefox:

<head>
<title>Firebug</title>
</head>
  Please help! I can't open this "firebug.html", I don't know how to
obtain, or make, or load it.

Thanks

Charles

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/c37bea49-61db-4b0a-b7f8-3d86fd1db65c%40googlegroups.com.