Actually issue 2852 describes some advanced parsing of the values, which
need to be addressed differently.
Therefore I created issue
7484<https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=7484>,
which covers restoring the functionality of Firebug 1.12.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/1d7841a3-1057-4ce5-b7b3-be5756fa5a01%40googlegroups.com.