> Well, you can already right-click in the Style panel and pick "Edit
> Element Style" or "Add Rule", it's just more hidden than in the other
> devtools.

Actually Firebug was the first tool to offer this, but as Simon says the
feature is a bit hidden.

There is already a issue for this, but it is closed:
> https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=5767

For clarification, it was closed as there were votes against displaying
element.style when it's not used.
If somebody can come up with a better UI, then we should reconsider this.

Also note that the HTML panel now has auto-completion
<https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=3700> and the ability to add
an attribute by clicking the closing bracket
<https://code.google.com/p/fbug/issues/detail?id=6661> of a tag, which adds
another way to add an element style.

Sebastian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/32dce0b6-6ebd-4078-b32a-ab779801b2d2%40googlegroups.com.