On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 3:15:48 PM UTC+2, Marc Hardy wrote:

> Same problem for me too!
>
> Firefox has just recently updated itself to version 30 and I no longer
> have the Firebug icon and hitting F12 displays Firefox developer tools.
>
> My Firebug is activated and I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice now -
> no difference. It shows up in the Firefox Add-ons Manager with just the
> Disable and Remove buttons showing.

Could be a problem with your profile (perhaps a collision with another
extension?)

Try installing Firebug in a new fresh Firefox profile, it should help
https://getfirebug.com/wiki/index.php/Install_Firebug_into_a_clean_profile

Honza

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/cc68823f-e56d-4d6c-91f1-cdda43ae5df6%40googlegroups.com.