Use Chrome at this point. I've pretty much given up on FF+Firebug until
they play nicely. I've seen much inconsistent behavior that it's more
hassle than help to live thru the problems, and just use chrome until FF+FB
are good again. Who knows if it's a FF or FB problem at this point.  I'm
surprised the FB developers don't see the stuff we are seeing as users,
it's not that hard to reproduce

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/firebug/75d0edbe-3029-4508-9724-35867f023c31%40googlegroups.com.